For most of us, our very identity often feels deeply enmeshed in our career.
And, for all of us, if we can figure out exactly how to do what we love every day, “we will never have to work a day in our lives,” as some say.
Today, the options are truly endless, making any conversations about a career – for both the young and the young at heart – intriguing and invigorating.
Without proper direction, though, you may start to feel like you (or your student) are spinning your wheels. That’s where I come in.
My programs are designed to help you identify exactly where your passions lie, what your strongest talents are, and what might be a good fit given your personality and aspirations. Together, we will do some serious exploration into career paths that are best suited for you, and uncover ways to secure work in those areas.
This kind of focused, purposeful planning will allow you to explore the possibilities and come up with a game plan that will no doubt give you what you need to succeed – in career AND in life.
In our career development and career management coaching sessions, we will:
- Reflect on what you most want and need out of your professional life
- Develop a list of potential career options and prioritize according to a number of components
- Research occupations, industries, and companies central to your future career success
- Uncover resources and information about training and education programs you need to succeed
- Identify your transferable skills and put them in context of your new career path
- Build your personal brand
- Develop your career portfolio
- Craft your winning resume
- Help you gain the confidence and motivation you need to take the first step and “put yourself out there” so that you can secure the work life of your dreams
Ready to get started? Email now for a free 15-minute career development coaching session.