Studies vary slightly, but research statistics suggest that 48-52% of workers are unhappy with their jobs.
Are you one of those who wake up and realize you want something different? Are you just going through the motions?
Our work lives are, without question, critically important to our sense of purpose, satisfaction, and fulfillment.
Are you ready for a new career direction that will lead to a more fulfilling future?
You have found the right place. As your Career Development Specialist, I will help you discover what line of work will be most meaningful by helping you uncover your passions, identify your special strengths, and the action steps needed to build an exciting chapter ahead.
Together, we will delve into all that shapes you – your life history, values, strengths, weaknesses, skills, and background – and develop a solid plan to secure a career that is aligned with what you most want out of life.
In our career development coaching sessions, we will:
- Reflect on what you most want and need out of your professional life
- Develop a list of potential career options and prioritize according to a number of components
- Research occupations, industries, and companies central to your future career success
- Uncover resources and information about training and education programs you need to succeed
- Identify your transferable skills and put them in context of your new career path
- Build your personal brand
- Develop your career portfolio
- Craft your winning resume
- Help you gain the confidence and motivation you need to take the first step and “put yourself out there” so that you can secure the work life of your dreams
I am fully dedicated to your success and will work tirelessly to provide the information and resources you need, along with encouragement, accountability, and guidance, to discover and pursue your career goals.
Ready to get started? Email now for a free 15-minute career development coaching session.